The Evaluated People insight gives you a way of seeing who is being evaluated using your checklists. This might be especially useful if your organization charges other organizations on a per-evaluated-person basis.
When you first load the Insights page, you'll see a collapsed view of the Evaluated People insight. Clicking the plus button on the top right will expand the insight into a large graph view.
By default, the Evaluated People insight will show you a count of every unique person who has been evaluated at least once by any of your checklists. A person will only be counted one time, even if they have been evaluated more than once. Also, by default, the evaluated person count will reset on January 1 of each year.
The Evaluated People insight has many options to help you drill down into more detail, or filter by specific criteria. Click the more options link (to the right of the dates) to reveal all the options available:
- Date Range: Select a range of dates that you are interested in. If a person was not evaluated between the dates in the date range, they will not be counted.
- Organization: If your organization is licensing checklists (or has in the past) to any other organizations, they will all be listed here. Unchecking an organization from this list will prevent a person from being counted if they were evaluated only at that organization.
- Checklist: Unchecking a checklist will prevent a person from being counted if they were evaluated only using that checklist.
- Include: If you wish to only count people who have received a credential (ie were awarded a level), uncheck the assessment checkbox.
- Reset Period: By default, this insight resets the count on January 1 of each year. This means if your date range spans multiple years, your evaluated person count will increase up to December 31, and drop to zero on January 1. If you want to reset the evaluated person count more frequently, you can select a more frequent (monthly, weekly) reset period.
This insight includes three downloadable reports:
- Unique Evaluatee Count: This will download a spreadsheet representation of the graph above. If your date range includes one or more reset periods (e.g. January 1 for yearly, 1st day of the month for monthly), you will see multiple columns for each date reset point.
- Unique Evaluatee Details: This will download a spreadsheet with all the personal information for each person who was counted as an evaluated person. If your date range includes 1 or more reset periods, your spreadsheet will only include evaluated people since the last reset (ie January 1 for yearly, 1st day of the month for monthly).
- All Evaluations: This will list all evaluations that occurred since the last reset period, if any. Note that this is the only report that may list people more than once if that person was evaluated more than one time. If your date range includes 1 or more reset periods, your spreadsheet will only include evaluated people since the last reset (ie January 1 for yearly, 1st day of the month for monthly).