If you've selected the option to offer Non Credit Card Payments and Registration through your Storefront, you'll want to record those payment once you've received the funds.
You can setup your Storefront to accept registrations without credit card payment where you can offer 3 different options;
- Pay later by cheque
- Pay later by cash
- Charge Membership account
When your customer chooses one of these options upon checkout on your Storefront page, they have successfully registered however, the payment is still outstanding until you receive the funds via cheque, cash or you've charged them through you own internal membership billing process.
Once you've received the payment, you'll want to record that payment for which you've received the funds.
To records payments, you'll want to;
- Go to the Orders page on the Storefront tab
- Sort through the pages to find any unrecorded payment marked with this symbol
- Open up the Order and the bottom, click on Record Order Payment
- A dialog box will pop up and click on Record