A transparent logo adds a more integrated feel to documents you may be sending out from Checklick or your Storefront page.
Below is an example of a JPEG image that is not transparent.
In the illustration below, is an example of transparent logo.
As you can see, the transparent looks more natural and superimposed.
To make your logo transparent, follow the these steps;
- Go to https://www298.lunapic.com/editor/
- Click on Browse and upload your Organization logo
- In the top menu, from the Edit dropdown, select Transparent Background
- Click on the background directly on the image
- Enter 5 as the transparency threshold and click apply threshold
- From the File menu, select Save Image, then Save as PNG - for transparent
- Re upload the saved image as your Organization logo