If you would like to continue allowing evaluators to evaluate a person's checklist, but don't want them to be able to award a level (i.e. a certificate, you can give this ability to managers only. Here's how:
- Log into the manager account
- Go to the Checklists page
- Click on Edit beside the checklist you'd like to change the settings for
- Click Settings on the black sub-header and scroll down to Checklist Certificate Permissions
- Check the box that says Only allow managers to award certificates using this checklist
- Click Update Checklist to save your changes
Now, when an evaluator opens this checklist they'll be reminded that only managers are able to change the level status (i.e. award certificates). Managers will be able to change level statuses as normal.