If you would like to continue allowing evaluators to evaluate a person's checklist, but don't want them to be able to award a level (ie a credential), you can restrict this ability to managers only. Here's how:
- Log in as a manager
- Go to the Checklists page and edit your checklist
- Click on Edit beside the checklist you'd like to change the settings for
- Click Settings on the black sub-header and scroll down to Checklist Credential Permissions
- Check the box that says Only allow managers to award credentials using this checklist
- Click update Checklist to save your changes
Now, when an evaluator opens this checklist they'll be reminded that only managers are able to change the level status (ie award credentials). Managers will be able to change level statuses as normal.