Before you begin evaluating people, you must first either have created a checklist or licensed one from another organization.
Once you've either created or licensed a checklist, you will see the checklist to the right of the person on the People page.
To evaluate someone;
- Go to the People page.
- Search for the person you'd like to evaluate by typing in their name in the search bar.
- To the right of the persons name, click on the checklist you'd like to evaluate the person on.
- If you want to select a specific level, use the drop-down menu on the left side of the black header.
- Begin evaluating and click Save at the top right of the page
- If you'd like to award the level, click achieved. If you'd like to revert back to the in progress state, click in progress then Save.
- If you'd like to evaluate multiple people at once, follow the instructions in this help article.
NOTE: Once you save an evaluation on a checklist, you cannot revert back to an un-started level status.