Before you begin evaluating people, you must first either have created a checklist or licensed one from another organization.
Once you've either created or licensed a checklist, you will see the checklist to the right of the person on the People page.
To evaluate someone;
- Go to the People page.
- Search for the person you'd like to evaluate by typing in their name in the search bar.
- To the right of the persons name, click on the checklist you'd like to evaluate the person on.
- If you want to select a specific level, use the drop-down menu on the left side of the black header.
- Begin evaluating and click Save at the top right of the page.
- If you'd like to award the level, click achieved in the Status drop-down menu. If you'd like to revert back to the in progress state, select in progress then Save.
- If you'd like to evaluate multiple people at once, follow the instructions in this help article.
NOTE: If a level is set to in progress or achieved in error, and you set it back to unstarted, keep in mind that this will not erase any previous evaluations and therefore still contributes to your evaluation count.
- Use the skill quick search bar to quickly filter a skill in a long checklist.