Licensing a checklist will let you evaluate people using that checklist.
To license a checklist, follow these steps:
- Log into your organization account (if you do not have your account credentials, go to app.checklick.com, and click on the forgot password link).
- Once logged in, click on the Checklists tab.
- In the search bar, type in the organization name or the name of the checklist or, click on "show filters" and select only the "available" filter to view all available checklists for license.
- Once you've found the checklist you'd like to license, click the Request License button beside the checklist you would like to licence.
- Review the fees (if any) and the terms, then click on submit request.
- The organization who the checklist belongs to will receive your request. As soon as they accept it, the checklist will appear in your Checklists page, and also beside each person on your People page.
Remember: although Checklick won't charge you anything for checklists you license, the organization that owns the checklist might! Make sure you read their fee information and terms carefully.