Checklick’s core functionality is the ability to perform evaluations on people based on checklists.
Any organization manager, or a person tagged as an evaluator an organization, may perform evaluations on the people in your organization's People page.
To perform an evaluation on a person, follow these steps:
- Log into your organization or coach account (if you do not have your account credentials, go to app.checklick.com, and click on the forgot password link)
- Click on the People tab
- Click on the checklist to the right of the person you’d like to evaluate
- Perform evaluation as desired, then click on Save at the top right of the page.
Some quick tips when evaluating:
- Remember to save! Nothing you change on a checklist is saved until you hit save.
- Click the clock icon to see a history of this person's evaluations based on this skill.
- Some checklists have details skill descriptions and videos. If you see the description icon, click it to reveal the skill description or video.
- You can quickly change the level you are using to evaluate someone by clicking the level dropdown menu at the top left of your screen.
- When you are satisfied that a person has met the criteria to achieve the level they are working on, you can change their level status from In Progress to Achieved.