In Checklick, someone who is able to evaluate someone using checklists is called an evaluator. Your organization may use the word coach, teacher or instructor to describe the same thing.
By adding evaluators to your organization, they'll be able to evaluate people, search through them, see their personal information and evaluation history, and group them using tags.
- Log into your organization account (if you do not have your account credentials, go to app.checklick.com, and click on the forgot password link)
- Once logged in, click on the People tab
- Click on the add person icon to the right of the search bar
- The Add Person dialog box will appear. Click add one evaluator, and fill out the four mandatory fields (first name, last name, email and birthdate). If Checklick finds an existing account that matches the information you enter, it will ask you to select their existing account.
- Click on create person. The person will appear on your people page and an email will be sent to their account with instructions on how to log into their account.
You'll notice that the new person you added has a tag that says that they are an evaluator for your organization. This tag represents your organization's permission for this person to view other people affiliated with your organization, and perform evaluations on them. If you (or the evaluator) removes this tag, this person won't be able to view or evaluate your people.