As an organization, you can create your own checklists and use them to evaluate people.
Any organization can create a checklist as long as they are on a paid plan. Organizations on the free plan cannot create their own checklists.
Here's how to create a basic checklist:
- Log into your organization account (if you do not have your account credentials, go to app.checklick.com, and click on the forgot password link)
- Once logged in, click on the Checklist tab
- Click New checklist on the right hand side of the black sub menu
- You should now be on a page with the header Checklist Content. Fill in the name and description fields for your checklist
- Scroll down to the Levels, Sections and Skills section, and click the big add level bar to add your first level to your checklist. Give your level a name
- Click add section to add your first section to your checklist, and give your section a name and descrition
- Click add skill, and enter a skill name (for example, "Do 10 jumping jacks in 10 seconds")
- Determine the skill type in the dropdown menu to be either a Check Box, Radio Button, Text Field, Points Slider
- As an example, select Check Box and in the Choice 1 text field, enter "Completed".
- You now have a checklist with one level, one section, and one skill which you'll be able to check off as "Completed". Click on Save Checklist at the top right of the page to save your checklist.
- Click the People tab at the top. You should now see your checklist to the right of the names of people in your people list. You can now use this checklist to evaluate people by clicking on it to the right of the person who you'd like to evaluate.
- By default, each skill will have one choice: a checkbox entitled "Completed". However, you can change this text (for example, change it to "Done"). You can also have up to 10 choices (for example, "tried it", "did it", "mastered it").
- Remember, your paid Checklick plan gives you a specific number of active evaluators per month, and any evaluator who uses a checklist you create counts towards this total.