As an organization, you can create your own checklists and use them to evaluate people.
Any organization can create a checklist as long as they are on a paid plan. Organizations on the free plan cannot create their own checklists.
Here's how to create a basic checklist:
- Log into your organization account (if you do not have your account credentials, go to app.checklick.com, and click on the forgot password link)
- Once logged in, click on the Checklist tab
- Click the big make a new checklist icon
- You should now be on a page with the header Checklist Details. Fill in the name and description fields for your checklist
- Scroll down to the Levels, Sections and Skills section, and click the big add level bar to add your first level to your checklist. Give your level a name
- Click add section to add your first section to your checklist, and give your section a name and descrition
- Click add skill, and enter a skill name (for example, "Do 10 jumping jacks in 10 seconds")
- You now have a checklist with one level, one section, and one skill (with a single checkbox). Scroll to the bottom of the page and click create checklist.
- Click the People tab at the top. You should now see your checklist to the right of the names of people in your people list. You can now use this checklist to evaluate people.
- By default, each skill will have one choice: a checkbox entitled "Completed". However, you can change this text (for example, change it to "Done"). You can also have up to 5 choices (for example, "tried it", "did it", "mastered it").
- Remember, your paid Checklick plan gives you a specific number of active evaluators per month, and any evaluator who uses a checklist you create counts towards this total.