By creating an organization account, you will be able to create and subscribe to checklists, create evaluator accounts, add people and evaluate them using checklists.
To create an organization account, follow these steps:
- Go to app.checklick.com.
- Click on Make New Organization.
- Ensure that all the mandatory fields are entered.
- Click on Create Organization.
After you've created your organization, you can add more information to your organization's profile. Here's how:
- Log in to Checklick, and click Organization.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. You may upload a logo for your organization, add a website address, add a twitter handle or add Terms and Conditions.
- Remember to hit update at the top of the page when you are done!
Your logo will appear on the top-right of the page whenever you or your evaluators are logged in. Your logo will also appear on the bottom of any checklist PDFs that are downloaded.