By adding people to your People page, you'll be able to evaluate them, search through them, see their personal information and evaluation history, and group them using tags.
To add people to your organization's People page:
- Log into your organization account (if you do not have your account credentials, go to app.checklick.com, and click on the forgot password link).
- Once logged in, click on the People tab.
- Click on the Add person icon to the right of the search bar.
- The Add Person dialog box will appear. Click add one person, and fill out the four mandatory fields (first name, last name, email and birthdate). If Checklick finds an existing account that matches the information you enter, it will ask you to select their existing account.
- Click on Create person. The person will appear on your people page and an email will be sent to their account with instructions on how to log into their account.
You'll notice that the new person you added has a tag that says that they are affiliated with your organization.
This tag represents this person's permission for your Organization to view their information and evaluate them using checklists. If you (or the person) removes this tag, this person won't show up in your People page anymore.