Checklick allows you to email people with the option to attach checklists and credentials PDFs to people in your People page.
If you are on a mobile device that allows phone calls, you can also call people directly from Checklick.
To email, call or send credentials or checklists to people in your database:
- Log into your organization or coach account (if you do not have your account credentials, go to app.checklick.com, and click on the forgot password link)
- Click on the People tab
- To email a person, click on the email icon. From the dialog box, you can attach a checklist or credential PDF and include a reset password link by ticking off the checkboxes at the bottom of the email dialog box.
- To make a phone call, click on the phone icon. This will bring up a dialog box with the phone number. If you are on a mobile device that allows phone calls, tap the phone number to make a call.
- The phone button will only appear under people who have a phone number saved to their profile.
- People are able to unsubscribe from emails sent from organizations. If this is the case, Checklick will alert you that you are trying to send an email to a person who has unsubscribed.