Every organization using Checklick starts on the free plan. The free account allows you subscribe to other organization's checklists, but to make your own checklist, you'll need to either start a trial, or switch to any paid plan.
To start a trial:
- Click edit checklists at the top of the page.
- Click make a new checklist.
- Click start trial. Your trial will begin immediately, and end 30 days later.
To switch plans:
- Make sure you are the manager of your organization.
- Click Organization at the top of the page, then click Manage Subscription.
- Make sure you have a credit card saved with Checklick. If you don't, enter your card details at the bottom of the page and hit save card.
- Slide the slider left or right to change the number of active evaluators you need.
- Select your payment frequency (monthly or yearly).
- Click change plan to change your plan.
- You can only have one trial, so if you've already had a trial, you won't be able to start another one.
- Each paid plan comes with a monthly limit on the number of people who may be evaluated using your checklists per month. If you reach your limit before the end of the month, you will still be able to log in, however you and your evaluators will no longer be able to record evaluations on people using your checklists. Learn more about how Checklick counts evaluated people.
- All fees are non-refundable, however we do offer credits on upgrades and downgrades. See our pricing FAQ and Terms of Service for more information.