We’ve worked hard to make the checkout process quick and easy to understand. However, in case your customers need assistance, your organization’s contact information is prominently displayed on the left side of the storefront page.
Checklick Storefront is designed to work on any device so the checkout can be performed on both desktop and mobile devices.
The checkout process on the live Storefront page for which the link will be (https://your_chosen_name.checklick.com), occurs in this order;
- Click on add to Order to the right of the product to purchase and register for.
- Enter the first, last name, email and birthdate, as this is the minimum information required by Checklick to create an account.
- Fill out any additional information including Personal Information Requirements and Profile Questions that have been setup on your Organization page.
- If Require Consent has been turned on, your customer will be required to checkoff the "I agree to these terms of service" checkbox. Additionally, they will be asked to type out their name. (At this point, Checklick creates an account for this individual however, if they do not complete the checkout process, they will not yet be affiliated with your Organization. As a result, they will not be visible in your People page until the checkout process is completed).
- Any SKU Discounts and Storefront Questions made available for the Product SKU that has been selected, will be made available. (All Storefront Questions assigned as mandatory for the Product SKU's selected must be answered before moving on to the payment process).
- Once Storefront Questions have been completed, at the bottom left of the screen, payment options will be displayed. By default, the Pay Now option is always presented and in addition, if you've setup either the "Pay with Cash", "Pay by Cheque", "Charge Membership" options, these will also be presented. The Order total will be tallied just above the payment options.
- If the "Pay with Cash" or "Pay by Cheque" options have been selected, you will be asked to enter an email address where a receipt will be sent and in addition, you will be required to again consent to the Organizations terms and conditions.
- If the "Charge Membership" option has been selected, your customer will be asked to enter an email address where a receipt will be sent, enter a membership number, and consent to the organization's terms and conditions again.
- If the Pay Now option has been selected, a credit card widget will pop up where you'll enter the credit card #, expiration date, CVV and Postal or Zip code.
- Once processed, a thank you page will appear notifying which email address the receipt was sent to and the option to go back to the Storefront page.
After your customer’s payment is successful, they will see a confirmation page with the total of their payment and a confirmation number. A detailed PDF receipt will be emailed to the purchaser, and emails will also be sent to each person for whom a SKU is purchased, containing Checklick’s terms of service.
On your organization’s People page, you (i.e. your organization’s manager and evaluators) will see the names of each person on the order, tagged with the SKU name of the SKU that was purchased for them. You’ll be able to search for people on your people page by SKU name.