To refund a customer’s purchase, follow these steps:
- Click on the Storefront tab at the top of the screen
- Go to the Transactions page on the black sub-menu
- Use the filters on the left of the page or type in the person name in the search bar to find them
- Once you’ve located the purchase you’d like to refund, on the right-hand side, click on refund
- In the dialogue box, make sure you DO NOT check off remove
- By default, the full refund will be displayed in the textbox however, you can type in a partial amount if you’d like to issue a partial refund.
- Click on Refund payment
NOTE: It may take up to 7 business days for a refund to appear on your customer’s credit card statement. This is standard in the payment industry.