Checklick allows you to remove someone from a product offering without having to refund them. This may be the case if, for example, someone backed out of a course one day before the course starts but your policy is no refunds without at least 72-hour notice.
If you’d like to remove someone from one of your product offerings, follow these steps:
- Click on the Storefront tab at the top of the screen
- Go to the Transactions page on the black sub-menu
- Use the filters on the left of the page or type in the person name in the search bar to find them
- On the right-hand side, click on remove
- In the dialogue box, make sure you DO NOT check off refund
- Click remove