Checklick will automatically deposit all payments (minus Checklick fees) into the bank account you connected to your storefront.
By default, Checklick will consolidate all of your payments into one bank payout per day. The first payout you receive may, however, take as long as 7 days before it is initiated. Following the first 7 day period, you will receive payouts as they occur.
To view bank payouts and details, follow these steps:
- Click on the Storefront tab
- Go to the Bank Payouts page on the black sub-menu and you’ll see a list of all your payouts
- Click on view transactions to be taken to the transactions page filtered by transactions within the payout you selected
- Click on view details to view a list of all the orders that are part of the bank payout you selected
- You can click on view orders within the dialogue box to view the receipt for an order
You can use the filters on the left-hand side of the bank payouts page to filter by a date range or by payout status including:
- Scheduled - payouts that are scheduled but
- In Transit
You can also use the filters and then click download to download a CSV spreadsheet of your bank payouts