If you want to collect additional information from your storefront customers (which isn't already collected by Checklick), you can add a question to your storefront, and assign it to one or more of your products:
- Click on the Storefront tab
- Go to the Options page in the black sub-menu
- Scroll down to the Questions section and click on create a new question
- Enter your question name for example, “What is your t-shirt size?”
- Select a type for your question. A text question will let your customers type in any text into a text box as an answer. A checkbox will let them select from up to 10 choices, and a radio button will let them select one choice from a list of up to 10 choices.
- If your question is either a checkbox or radio button, make sure to enter your choices. Once you enter your first choice, the option to enter your second choice will appear
- If you have products already created, you will be given the option to make that question either hidden, optional or mandatory for each one of the product sub-offerings displayed
- If you’d like the answer to this question to be shown on a PDF attendance sheet, check off this box
- Once you’re finished applying your questions, click Save on the bottom of the dialogue box
After you add a question to your storefront, it will be automatically applied to any sub-product offerings as an optional question. If you add a new product and sub-product offerings, any existing questions will be automatically applied as optional.