Checklick lets you evaluate multiple people at once using the same checklist. For example, if you are instructing a group of people on the same skill, and your entire group masters the skill, you may wish to mark that skill as mastered on all of their checklists. You also have the ability to toggle between people to assess them individually on specific skills.
- Start on the People Page.
- Select or unselect the people you wish to evaluate.
- In the side menu, scroll down to the section entitled Group Evaluations. Select the checklist you would like to use to evaluate the selected people.
You'll be taken to the evaluation page, where you can evaluate all of the selected people at once, or on an individual basis.
To evaluate someone individually in the group:
- Click on the name of the person you'd like to evaluate in the header. All the other names will greyed out, and any skills you update for the highlighted name will not be reflected on other people's lists.
- Toggle between individual people by clicking their names.
- To return to evaluating people as a group, click Select All.
Some tips on group evaluation:
- Checklick will only update the skills you change when mass-evaluating. For example, if you change the first skill, but don't change the second skill, and hit save, only the first skill will be saved to all of the selected people's profiles.
- You'll notice that changed skills highlight blue to indicate that they have changed since the page was loaded.
- Use the skill quick search bar to quickly filter a skill in a long checklist.