You can use the Storefront transfer feature to move a person from one purchased sub-product offering to another, and collect payment (or issue a refund) for any net difference in the price of the two sub-product offerings.
- Log in to Checklick, then click Storefront
- Click on Transaction in the black sub-menu
- Locate the transaction by using the filters on the left-hand column or the search bar
- Once you’ve located the transaction, on the right-hand side, click on transfer
- Select the sub-product offering you’d like to transfer the person to
- Note the details of the new charge or refund that are outlined
- If any Storefront questions have been made applicable to the sub-product offering you’re transferring to, you’ll be required to answer them
- Click transfer at the bottom
How do transfers work?
A transfer is made up of 3 steps:
- The person is removed from the sub-product offering you are transferring from
- The person is added to the new sub-product offering you are adding them to
- The person is either refunded or credited depending on if the net difference between the sub-product offerings is a charge or a refund (if this is a credit card purchase, this is reflected on your customer’s credit card statement)