Are you evaluating someone with a checklist, but need to check off every skill? Checklick has an auto-complete (check all) feature that will save you from having to check off every checkbox in a level.
Here's how to auto-complete a level:
- Open the checklist you want to auto-complete.
- Select the level you want to auto-complete from the drop-down menu at the top left.
- Change the level status from In Progress to Achieved. A box should appear, asking if you want to auto-complete the level. Click auto-complete.
Here's how to auto-complete a section:
- Scroll to the beginning of the section you want to auto-complete
- Click Check All. A box should appear, asking if you want to auto-complete the level. Click auto-complete.
Here's what will happen when you auto-complete a level or section:
- All checkboxes in each skill will be checked.
- The last radio button for each skill will be selected.
- Any points sliders will be slid to the maximum value.
- Text fields will not be changed.
Note that you can still make changes to the checklist after you use the auto-complete feature. For example, you could use it to check all skills, and then uncheck a few skills, before actually saving the checklist.
- Click Clear All to reset a level.
- Sections with only text-based fields cannot be auto-completed.