Did you know that Checklick's Storefront lets you accept orders from customers without a credit card?
If you prefer, you can allow your customers to place an order, and commit to paying you later, either by cash, cheque, e-transfer or by charging their membership account.
Instead of a percentage of the product cost like with credit card payments, a non-credit card payment incurs a flat fee paid for in credits, which can be purchased on your Storefront Options page.
Here's how to set it up:
- Click the Storefront tab at the top, and make sure you’re under the Options page.
- Scroll down to the Storefront Payment Methods section, and click on the link that says Purchase Offline Payment Credits.
- Follow instructions on entering your credit card information
- Once you have purchased credits, check off the Allow offline payments option.
- Choose which of the four payment options you’d like to offer (cash, cheque, e-transfer, membership payment).
- Save your storefront by clicking Save at the top right