In Checklick, someone who is able to evaluate someone using checklists is called an evaluator. Your organization may use the word coach, teacher or instructor to describe the same role.
By granting a person evaluator privileges, they'll be able to evaluate people in your organization and see their evaluation history. Users who are not evaluators will not be able to make changes to evaluations.
To grant evaluator privileges;
- Log into your organization account (if you do not have your account credentials, go to app.checklick.com, and click on the forgot password link)
- Once logged in, click on the People tab
- Use the search bar to find the person who you'd like to grant evaluator privileges
- Once you find them, click on their name to open up their profile
- Scroll down to Grant Evaluation Privileges and click on make evaluator
You'll notice that the new person you granted evaluator privileges has a tag that says that they are an evaluator for your organization. This tag represents your organization's permission for this person to view other people affiliated with your organization, and perform evaluations on them. If you (or the evaluator) removes this tag, this person won't be able to view or evaluate your people.