Note: This feature is only available to organizations on our Managed Plans.
Most people using Checklick login using our standard login pages (app.checklick.com). However, if your organization is on a Managed plan, you can set up your own custom branded login page. Branded login pages have many benefits:
- Your login page can have a special URL for your organization, like myorganization.checklick.com
- You can change some of the wording on the page
- You can upload a custom background image for the page
- You can include your organization's twitter feed on your page
- Your page can include special links for other organizations to create accounts
- Your page can include special links for athletes to create their own accounts, and automatically affiliate themselves with other organizations.
Here's how to get started:
- First, make sure your organization is on a managed plan. You can check this by logging in to Checklick, clicking Organization at the top, then clicking Manage Subscription.
- Click Organization at the top, then click Manage Login Page.
- Choose a URL for your login page. You can only change the first part (ie myorganization.checklick.com)
- Upload a background image. The best background image are at least 1500px wide, without distracting details or high contrast colors.
- Add your twitter handle (ie @myorganization) if you have one.
- Update the text on the login page. You can change three parts on this page: the title, the subtitle and the login button.
- The title could be something like "My Organization Login"
- The subtitle could be something like "Sign in with your username and password"
- The login button could be something like "Log In"
- Click Update Organization. Your branded login page should now be live.
Let Other Organizations Create Accounts
You can let other organizations (for example, local or regional organizations under your jurisdiction) create their own accounts via your branded login page.
Just check the box that says Include link for organizations to create an account and update any of the text with your own message to organizations. This will add a button on your login page where organizations can create their own account.
Let People Create Accounts
You can let other people (for example, athletes, instructors, coaches) create their own accounts via your branded login page.
Just check the box that says Include link for people to create an account and update any of the text with your own message to organizations. This will add a button on your login page where people can create their own account.
When people create an account using this feature, three things will happen:
- A Checklick account will be created for them
- They will be able to select an organization to affiliate themselves with. The list of organizations they will be able to choose will include only organizations that are licensing checklists from your organizations.
- If the organization the person is joining has any terms and conditions saved for their organization, the person will be required to consent to their terms and conditions before creating their account.