If you're managing an organization, you may want to add your organization's specific terms of service. The terms of service are used/visible in the following instances;
- If you are using Storefront;
- The terms will be visible to your customers and they will be prompted to agree to the terms upon registration/purchase
- The terms of service will be printed on your customer's receipt upon checkout
- If you are under the Managed Services Package (MSP) and are using the Include link for people to create an account feature, people creating their account will be required to consent to your terms of service
To add terms of service for your organization:
- Log into your organization's manager account (if you do not have your account credentials, go to app.checklick.com, and click on the forgot password link).
- Click on the Organization tab in the header.
- Scroll down to Organization Terms of Service and enter your text.
- Click Update Organization to save your changes.
Not sure what to write? Here is a sample template to serve as a starting point for writing your own.