You can archive products, sub-products, taxes, discounts and storefront questions which you're no longer using and once they're archived, you can restore them at any time.
Here's how to restore Products and sub-products;
- Go to the Storefront > Archives and in the sub-menu, select Products.
- Find the product or the sub-product offering that you'd like to restore then click restore to the right of it (double-check to make sure that you're restoring the correct product or sub-product offering). For example, if you're creating new sub-product offerings from year to year, you'll want to restore the product only, and then go to your preview and edit page to create sub-product offerings. If you restore a sub-product offering, remember that you may already have people registered for those offerings and therefore, you'll be offering the same sub-product offering that people are already registered for. This may cause issues.
- Go back to the preview and edit page, and you'll see the product or sub-product offering that you just restored
Here's how to restore Options (taxes, discounts, storefront questions)
- Go to the Storefront > Archives and in the sub-menu, select Options.
- Find the Option that you'd like to restore then click restore to the right of it (double-check to make sure that you're restoring the correct tax, discount or storefront question).
- Go back to the Storefront > Options page, and you'll see the tax, discount or storefront question that you've just restored.