In order to receive bank payouts for your transactions, you'll need to connect your bank account to Checklick Storefront via Stripe.
To connect your bank account, follow these steps;
- Go to Organization > Manage Bank Account Connection
- Click on Connect Bank Account and follow the prompts
In order to connect your bank account, you'll be required to provide the following information;
- Cheque or bank institution, branch and account number
- Social Insurance/Social Security Number for the person representing the company (May be required to verify your identity)
- Date of Birth for the person representing the company
- Business Address, phone number, email
- A front and back photo of a Government-issued photo ID will be required. A driver's license is ideal. (This is something that you will not be asked during this setup process however, you will be notified via email from Stripe usually within 2 months if ID upload is required)
- Bank account transit number
- Bank account institution number
- Bank account number
- Card descriptor: What do you want to appear on your customers' credit card statements?
- Business Description: One or two sentences describing what you plan on selling.
- Business Website: Your organization's existing website, if you have one.
- Type of business: Are you a corporation, proprietorship, partnership or non-profit?
- Tax ID: Your CRA/IRS business number, if you have one. Stripe uses this to confirm your business identity and reduce fraud.
- Business address: The mailing address of your organization.
- Customer support phone number: A phone number that your customers can call if they need help.
Authorized Person Information
Stripe uses this information to confirm your identity and to reduce fraud.
- Name of authorized person: The full legal name of a person who is authorized to sign on behalf of your business.
- Birthdate of the authorized person
- SIN of authorized person: The SIN of your authorized person. Providing this is the fastest way to get started. However, if you wish to provide a different identification document, contact us for assistance. (May not be required)
- Home address of the authorized person
Stripe Account Password
- A new password for your new Stripe account: It's unlikely that you'll need to log in to Stripe directly, as Checklick Storefront manages your Stripe account for you. But you should write down the email address and password you use for your Stripe account, just in case!